Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Letting Down My Hair




Greetings from Turkey!

There are times away from home when one wants to do things that one normally wouldn't do:

* dance through the night
* watch 5 movies in a row
* eat cow intestines
* try a bunji jump
* sing karaoke

This generally gets put under the category of "letting down your hair."

I didn't want to dance through the night, watch 5 movies in a row, eat cow intestines, bunji jump or sing karaoke. So, I decided to let down my hair in another way:




















Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I love it...just like mine. Never a bad hair day and you will save so much on "product"

    Greg Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try the cow intestines (and stomach) last time I was out of the country. When prepared right, they are actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, your hair is almost as sexy as mine now :-) You have a *great* head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. becki says you look WAY older than her now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those power alleys are getting up there...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete